A small Union Territory of India, our work in Puducherry has been made possible with a collaboration with the Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER).
Through this alliance, we have reached out to over 1,417 patients from April 2019 to March 2020.
Active Programs include:
1. CanSahyogi: Handholding and Counselling sessions in hospital premises for cancer patients of JIPMER.
- International Yoga Day was celebrated to highlight the benefits of Yoga for relieving stress in cancer patients and how it helps in fighting cancer.
- International Nurses Day was celebrated to mark the dedication and hard work of nurses who take care of cancer patients.
- International Women's Day was celebrated with a focus on increasing awareness about the types of cancer affecting women and educating them on steps to prevent the same.
- The International Day for Childhood Cancer Awareness was celebrated to inform people about how unhealthy lifestyles can lead to fatal health complications among children.
To get in touch with our team you can write to us on [email protected] or Call us on our #Sanjeevani_India_Helpline - 8691000800