A relatively new chapter, the Surat chapter of Sanjeevani began on November 25, 2019, in association with the Shri Devrajbhai Bavabhai Tejani Cancer Institute (SDBTCI) managed by the Lions Cancer Detection Centre Trust.
Between November 2019 and March 2020, the Surat SLBC team has helped over 2,387 patients through its CanSahyogi program.
Active Programs include:
1. CanSahyogi: Handholding and Counselling sessions in hospital premises for cancer patients of SDBTCI.
Our Team Members are
1. Bindiya Patel - Team Coordinator
2. Manjusha Nilekar - Team Coordinator
3. Fatema Chopdawala - Jr. Counselor
4. Krunal Patel - Jr. Counselor
ur Intervention in the above hospitals is supported through a grant by P C SHAH CHARITABLE TRUST
To get in touch with our team you can write to us at [email protected] or Call us on our #Sanjeevani_India_Helpline - 8691000800