In the heart of India's national capital, the SLBC Delhi team has been working together at the Rajiva Gandhi Insitute, Delhi State Cancer Institute, and All India Institute of Medical Sciences - MOU is under process.
From July 2019 to May 2022, more than 8,781 patients have received holistic cancer care through the medium of our ongoing programs.
Active Programs include:
- CanSahyogi: Counselling and Handholding Initiative for underprivileged cancer patients.
- Satori: Holistic Wellness Initiative for Underprivileged Cancer Patients.
- CanSaarthi: Certificate Course in Oncological Caregiving.
- CanChetna: An Awareness Inititative
1. World Cancer Day was celebrated to encourage patients in their fight against cancer and to educate the general public about the importance of adopting a healthy lifestyle to prevent cancer from occurring in the first place itself.
2. International Women's Day was celebrated with a focus on increasing awareness about the types of cancer affecting women and educating them on steps to prevent the same.
3. Diwali Celebration at Delhi State Cancer Institute & Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute.
4. Christmas & New Year Celebration at Delhi State Cancer Institute & Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute.
5. Food & Blanket Distribution at Delhi State Cancer Insitute with the help of ISKON Temple.
6. Blood Donors arranged for cancer patients in Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute.
7. Celebration of Childhood Cancer Awareness Month by distributing Drawing Books, Crayons and Caps at Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute.
8. Celebrated Holi with Dr. Indu and Dr. Harsha and Staff members at Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute.
Our SLBC Team in Delhi are
1. Florina Singh
2. Kalpana Kaushik
3. Sangeeta Singh
4. Jyoti Rajput
Our Intervention in the above hospitals is supported through a grant by Indraprastha Gas Limited.
To get in touch with our team you can write to us at [email protected]febeyondcancer.com or Call us on our #Sanjeevani_India_ Helpline - 8691000800