In the heart of India's national capital, the SLBC Delhi team has been working together at the Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute, Delhi State Cancer Institute, All India Institute of Medical Sciences and Northern Railway Central Hospital.
From July 2019 to November 2022, more than 17533 patients have received holistic cancer care through the medium of our ongoing programs.
Active Programs include:
- CanSahyogi: Counselling and Handholding Initiative for underprivileged cancer patients.
- Satori: Holistic Wellness Initiative for Underprivileged Cancer Patients.
- CanSaarthi: Certificate Course in Oncological Caregiving.
- CanChetna: An Awareness Initiative
1. World Cancer Day was celebrated to encourage patients in their fight against cancer and to educate the general public about the importance of adopting a healthy lifestyle to prevent cancer from occurring in the first place itself.
2. International Women's Day was celebrated with a focus on increasing awareness about the types of cancer affecting women and educating them on steps to prevent the same.
3. Diwali Celebration at Delhi State Cancer Institute & Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute.
4. Christmas & New Year Celebration at Delhi State Cancer Institute & Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute.
5. Food & Blanket Distribution at Delhi State Cancer Institute with the help of ISKON Temple.
6. Blood Donors arranged for cancer patients in Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute.
7. Celebration of Childhood Cancer Awareness Month by distributing Drawing Books, Crayons and Caps at Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute.
8. Celebrated Holi with Dr. Indu and Dr. Harsha and Staff members at Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute.
Our SLBC Team in Delhi are
1. Florina Singh- Program Coordinator
2. Sangeeta Singh- Sr.Program Executive
3. Anushka Tyagi- Program Executive
4. Akshita Tyagi- Program Executive
5. Shallu Rana- Program Executive
|Our Intervention in the above hospital is supported through a grant by Railtel India (Northern Railway Central Hospital) and Indraprastha Gas Limited (Delhi State Cancer Institute, Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute, AIIMS Delhi)|
To get in touch with our team you can write to us at [email protected] or Call us on our #Sanjeevani_India_ Helpline - 8691000800